This menu is available in the bar and restaurant from 5pm - 10pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and 4pm - 10pm, Monday - Thursday. Please also see our weekend lunch menu.
Tables can be booked in the restaurant area, please call 0131 556 7060. We are happy to cater for large groups and custom menus can be created as per your requirements. We offer a fixed price set menu. Over 18 only.
Please ask your server for daily specials.
This stylish and relaxed restaurant combines well-prepared food with warm staff and a good buzz in a beautiful Victorian building.
- Seaweed cured Loch Duart salmon, cucumber chutney & horseradish yoghurt (gf) - £7
- Smoked duck, celeriac, walnut & blue cheese salad (gf) - £7
- Fried goats cheese with pear, crispy prosciutto, balsamic reduction & dressed leaves - £6
- Thai hot & sour soup, with king prawns, pak-choi & shiitake mushrooms (gf) - £7
- Zucchini fritters, with feta & sweet chilli sauce (v) - £6
- Soup of the day, with ciabatta - £5
- Avocado, beetroot & citrus salad, with pistachios & citrus vinaigrette (vg/gf) - £6
- Cod fillet, salsa verde, new potatoes, asparagus, heritage tomatoes & olives - £14
- 10oz rump steak, smoked garlic and tarragon jus, baby asparagus with almonds and fondant potato (n/gf) - £22
- Cauliflower risotto, with chocolate jelly & flaked almonds (n/v/gf) - £11
- Spice crusted lamb rump, indian potatoes, coconut and tomato sauce (gf) - £16
- Gourmet beef burger, sesame seed bun, monterey jack cheese, shoestring fries & coleslaw - £11
- Sweet potato, coconut & chilli vegan curry, with Indian flatbread (vg/n) - £13
- Fennel & mushroom crusted pork fillet, celeriac fondants & caramelised walnuts (n) - £16
- Goats cheese & roast pepper ravioli, with caramelised walnuts (n/v) - £11
- Lemon, garlic & herb chicken, coconut rice, mango & chilli salsa (gf) - £14
- Squid salad with rocket, grapefruit compote, pickled fennel, olives & citrus dressing (gf) - £10
- Roasted chorizo, potato, red onion & sun-blush tomato with garlic aioli (gf) - £10
- Stilton with pine nut, cherry tomato with balsamic (n/gf/v) - £8
- Antipasti Platter, serrano ham, salami, extra mature cheddar, olives, sun-blush, guacamole, chicken liver pate ciabatta 15 - £15
Side Orders & Bar Snacks
- Ciabatta & marinated olives, balsamic oil (vg) - £4
- Ciabatta with hummus, balsamic oil (vg) - £4
- Skinny fries, smoked garlic aioli (v/gf) - £4
- Potato wedges, with fresh parmesan (gf) - £4
- Mixed leaf salad, with house dressing (vg) - £4
- Coleslaw, with walnuts (n/v/gf) - £3
- Steamed veg, crushed pistachios (n/vg/gf) - £4
- Lemon thyme set cream, poached peach & passion fruit sorbet (v) - £7
- Dark chocolate Kahlua ganache, caramelised walnuts, macerated strawberry, popping candy (gf/v/n) - £7
- Cheeseboard, brie, blue stilton & extra mature cheddar with smoked chilli jam, grapes & oatcakes - £7
- Vanilla ice cream, crushed pistachios, blood orange syrup (n/v) - £4
- Torres Moscatel 500ml btl - £17.95
- Trina Pedro Ximénez 50ml - £3.95
v = vegetarian, vg = vegan, gf = gluten free
n = contains nuts
Tables of 5 or more will be subject to a 10% service charge.
Please inform your server of any dietary requirements when ordering.
All dishes are made in a kitchen environment that works with nuts.
All of our dishes are cooked to order, so there may be a delay during busy periods.