GENERAL SAFETY GUIDE & INFO
- Wear a face covering on for entry & exit, queuing, moving between spaces, visiting toilets & ordering at the bar
- Use hand sanitisers located around the venue
- Sign into and out of Test & Protect on entry and exit from the show
- Continue to create distance from other people where possible
- Do not attend if you are symptomatic - persons displaying possible symptoms will be refused entry/removed
- We are monitoring CO2 levels and ensuring maximum ventilation
- Respect other gig goers & our staff
This this event has been moved to 20th May 2021. Original tickets for 3rd April are still valid.
After a whirlwind tour of the UK in the Autumn of 2018, Dutty Moonshine Big Band will be back on the road with an abundance of dates, a brand new stage show and bags upon bags of new and unheard bass driven treats.
2019 witnessed the biggest and baddest festival season for the 14-piece onslaught and saw them conquer stages at the likes of Wilderness, Beatherder, Glastonbury and Valleyfest with a unique take on 1920’s jazz that has been fused together with future sounds from the bass music underground and fronted by two of the UK’s best MC’s, Maria Laveau and Hyperman Sage.
Dutty Moonshine Big Band are heading to a city near you. It is time to get ready for the unexpected.
Advance tickets £15 stbf