GENERAL SAFETY GUIDE & INFO
- Wear a face covering on for entry & exit, queuing, moving between spaces, visiting toilets & ordering at the bar
- Use hand sanitisers located around the venue
- Sign into and out of Test & Protect on entry and exit from the show
- Continue to create distance from other people where possible
- Do not attend if you are symptomatic - persons displaying possible symptoms will be refused entry/removed
- We are monitoring CO2 levels and ensuring maximum ventilation
- Respect other gig goers & our staff
ACR are part of Manchester musical DNA. Their early eighties records combined the melancholia of fellow travellers Joy Division with a dark funk and were groundbreaking. They were one of the key bands on Factory Records and their story is entwined with all the major moments in the city's music scene. A pre-Smiths Morrissey was a big fan, the Hacienda, and by extension the late eighties indie dance explosion, was patented by the band years before and their records really stand the test of time.
Very much one of the key players in the post punk period, their punk funk has been a key influence through the decades - especially in the past few years where barely a week goes by with out some hipster band from Brooklyn using them as base to their sound.
Tony Wilson adored them and despite avoiding commercial success have become a key influence on many bands from all over the world.
More info at https://www.facebook.com/acertainratio
DJ Dfa Miller (Fini Tribe)
No detailed info is currently available - Please check back soon.
Advance tickets £15 stbf from Ticketweb, The Voodoo Rooms, Ripping Records, Tickets Scotland. Buy online here. Over 18 only.