GENERAL SAFETY GUIDE & INFO
- Wear a face covering on for entry & exit, queuing, moving between spaces, visiting toilets & ordering at the bar
- Use hand sanitisers located around the venue
- Sign into and out of Test & Protect on entry and exit from the show
- Continue to create distance from other people where possible
- Do not attend if you are symptomatic - persons displaying possible symptoms will be refused entry/removed
- We are monitoring CO2 levels and ensuring maximum ventilation
- Respect other gig goers & our staff
This event has been postponed and will now take place on 17th March 2022. Original tickets remain valid - contact point of purchase for more information.
Keywest are a multi-award winning, multi-platinum selling independent artist from Ireland. The band began playing on the streets across Ireland, "busking" initially just to survive and pay the rent. However from their first performance in this environment it was evident that something special was happening. The band began pulling crowds and blocking up streets everywhere they played. This had not been seen in Ireland since U2 played on the streets. Through hard work and busking, the band gained the revenue to begin to expand. As a result Keywest decided to stay independent and set up their own label, rather than going a traditional route. They wanted to continue to develop and hone their performance and sound.
From performing on streets, they have gone on to sell out tours across the UK and Ireland, secure a number one album in Ireland and have accumulated more radio plays nationally of any independent band in Ireland with multiple radio hits. Keywest is now a main stage act at Ireland’s largest music festivals, including Electric Picnic, (Irelands’ largest music festival), Independence, and Longitude. They are known for their insanely energetic performances and crowd interaction.
Keywest are an electric and galactic musical force...their live performance aspired and achieved that Stadium Rock....It was cocky, clattering and crackingly good music
No band gets a crowd going quite like Keywest…...they truly are masters of eliciting maximum crowd responses
Advance tickets £16 stbf from See Tickets, Tickets Scotland. Over 18 only.