RE-OPENING: We are now open with a reduced menu and capacity to ensure customer and safety in accordance with government guidelines. This and many other pages on our site are for when lockdown restrictions are lifted. We are still taking booking for events several months away, so these pages are in place as a guide for future bookings. Visit this page to submit booking enquiries and safety policies. At the this time the only food menu available will be the Summer 2020 Menu.
This is our sample set menu for large group bookings.
The restaurant, and American Bar can be configured to accomodate large tables. The largest party we can seat on one table is 14. Larger groups can either be accomodated at several tables, or in The Ballroom, where table sizes can accomodate large groups of diners. The dining room has a total seating capacity of 40.
To ensure that your food comes out on time and tasty, we generally require that large groups either choose from a set menu (examples below) or pre-order. If you have an enquiry for a large group booking of diners please either fill out the form on the right or call our events team to discuss your restaurant / function booking.
Available by arrangement in the restaurant, bar & ballroom. Over 18 only. Canapes menu also available.
Two courses for £17, three courses for £23.
- Soup of the day, ciabatta (v)
- Griddled courgettes with Serrano ham, pine nuts, citrus dressing (gf/n)
- Chicken liver pate, red onion marmalade and ciabatta toast
- Gourmet beef burger, sesame seed bun, monterey jack cheese, shoestring fries and coleslaw
- Roasted chorizo and potato salad, red onion and cherry tomato with garlic aioli (gf)
- Cod fillet, salsa verde, new potatoes, asparagus, heritage tomatoes and olives (gf)
- Cauliflower risotto, chocolate jelly & flaked almonds (n/v/gf)
- Home-made sticky toffee pudding, vanilla ice cream and macerated strawberry (v)
- Cheeseboard, brie, blue stilton & extra mature cheddar with smoked chilli jam, grapes and oatcakes
v = vegetarian, gf = gluten free, n = contains nuts
For parties of 8 or more we require a pre order at least 10 days in advance.
Tables of 5 or more will be subject to a 10% service charge.
Please inform your server of any dietary requirements when ordering.
All dishes are made in a kitchen environment that works with nuts.