We are open for food and drinks in our table service format on the upper floors, subject to the current goverment guidelines. We are still taking booking for events several months away.
When restrictions are lifted on Monday 9th August pre-booking will no longer be required. Bar service will resume and groups of 6 or more can pre-book tables in the main bar for drinks only (deposit required). The Ballroom will continue to be open to the public during August.
Visit this page to submit booking enquiries and view our safety policies.
At the this time the only food menu available will be the Summer 2021 Menu.
Available in The Ballroom, American Bar or Restaurant as appropriate to group sizes. Package price includes welcome glass of bubbly.
Three course Set menu price is £25.95 (lunch) / £29.95 (dinner). Group sizes of up to 110 can be accomodated.
View more Festive Party and Food options here.
Please feel free to contact our events team by email or call to discuss your enquiry. The events office is open Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm.
- Glass of bubbly or soft drink upon arrival
- Duck & orange pâté, chutney, dressed leaves and oatcakes (gluten-free crackers available)
- Galia Melon With Serrano Ham , exotic fruit salsa (gf)
- Parsnip, apple and celeriac soup, granary roll (vg)
- Roast turkey paupiette with cranberry stuffing and bacon, baby roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, thyme gravy and seasonal roasted vegetables
- Roast sirloin of beef with Yorkshire pudding, with baby roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, thyme gravy and seasonal roasted vegetables
- Cashew and Spinach roast, baby roast potatoes, veggie stuffing, wild mushroom gravy and seasonal roasted vegetables (v)
- Butternut squash stuffed with chestnut, sweet potato, cranberries and cashew parmesan, with a tomato fondue (vg/gf)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding, strawberries, toffee sauce and Chantilly cream (v)
- Passion fruit sorbet, fruit salad and blood orange purée (vg)
- Chocolate and mascarpone cheesecake, wild berry compote and Chantilly cream (v)
- Selection of cheeses, chutney, grapes and oatcakes (gluten-free crackers available)
Some dishes may contain traces of nuts.
£10 per person deposit required on booking.
10% service charge will be applied to total bill.
Dishes marked can accomodate specific dietary requirments if requested.