Our events team are available to assist you from 10am - 6pm, Monday - Friday. Please use the form below to submit enquiries outwith office hours.
Our regular opening hours are 4pm - 1am, Monday - Thursday and Noon - 1am, Friday - Sunday. Food is served 'til 10pm daily. The events team are available 10am - 6pm, Monday on Friday.
- The Voodoo Rooms
- 19a West Register Street
- EH2 2AA
Please use the form below for booking enquiries, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Voodoo Rooms Safety Guide
The safety of our staff and customers is our primary concern and we have a range of measures in place to ensure this.
Key features include:
- Face masks must be worn when entering, leaving and moving around the premises.
- Please check in and out, using our Test & Protect QR codes. If you don't have a smart phone we are required to manually take your details.
- Numerous anti-bac stations throughout the premises.
- Staff will wear face-coverings and follow a strict hand-washing discipline.
- All of our menus (and gantry listings) are available online, with options to order and pay prior to visit. Physical menus are single-use.
- High-frequency cleaning of high contact areas, e.g. handrails, door handles, toilets.
- More air flow, with increased ventilation.
We aim to provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy the fabulous drinks and food that The Voodoo Rooms is known for, and we would love to see you join us!
For all reservations and queries, please use the form above, or e-mail email@example.com or if it is after 5pm on the evening you plan to visit, please call 0131-556-7060. We will also welcome walk-in visits, space permitting.