The Voodoo Rooms team is currently open, serving drinks and food in the Bar, Dining Room & Ballroom. We aim to provide a welcoming atmosphere and we would love you to join us!
To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff we have introduced a range of new measures to in accordance with Government guidelines, and we would very much appreciate your cooperation and assistance during your visit.
The Voodoo Rooms Safety Guide
Key features include:
- Face masks must be worn when entering, leaving and moving around the premises.
- Please check in and out, using our Test & Protect QR codes. If you don't have a smart phone we are required to manually take your details.
- Numerous anti-bac stations throughout the premises.
- Staff will wear face-coverings and follow a strict hand-washing discipline.
- All of our menus (and gantry listings) are available online, with options to order and pay prior to visit. Physical menus are single-use.
- High-frequency cleaning of high contact areas, e.g. handrails, door handles, toilets.
- More air flow, with increased ventilation.
We aim to provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy the fabulous drinks and food that The Voodoo Rooms is known for, and we would love you to join us!
For all reservations and queries, please use this form, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or if it is after 5pm on the evening you plan to visit, please call 0131-556-7060. We will also welcome walk-in visits, space permitting.