The Voodoo Rooms team is excited to re-open on 30th July. Initially we will offer a reduced menu with table service only, serving drinks and food in the Bar, Dining Room & Ballroom. We aim to provide a welcoming atmosphere and we would love you to join us!
To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff we have introduced a range of new measures to in accordance with Government guidelines, and we would very much apprecciate your cooperation and assistance during your visit. Pre-booking is possible although not required. Food and/or drinks can be pre-ordered, and even prepaid, although again this is not required.
The Voodoo Rooms Safety Guide
The safety of our staff and customers is our primary concern and we have a range of measures in place to ensure this. Key features include:
- Reduced opening times and capacity.
- Table service only, no standing at the bar.
- Upon arrival in our foyer, a host will take guests to their table.
- Numerous anti-bac stations throughout the premises.
- Staff will wear face-coverings and follow a strict hand-washing discipline.
- The Ballroom and American Bar have 2 metre distancing between tables.The Main Bar and Restaurant have 1 metre plus distancing, with perspex screens between booths.
- Two maximum each in The Main Bar toilets; one maximum each in The Ballroom toilets.
- A one way system to enter and exit The Ballroom, with entrance-only via The American Bar.
- All of our menus (and gantry listings) are available online, with options to order and pay prior to visit. Physical menus are single-use.
- High-frequency cleaning of high contact areas, e.g. handrails, door handles, toilets.
- Numerous signage communicating our house safety guide, and on menus. Directional and house safety A4 stand signs throughout.
- Staggered shift starts, finishes and breaks for all staff.
- Staggered time booking system for guests.
- Encouraging contactless payment only.
- Increased hygiene measures, hand-washing protocol and reduced teams in our kitchen.
- For contact tracing, a name and number is taken from every table, then destroyed after 21 days.
- Encouraging guests to respect others space, and stay at their own table (unless visiting toilet, going outside to smoke, or leaving).
- Low volume background music, to discourage loud voices and shouting.
- More air flow, with increased ventilation.
- Additional staff training to make them aware of the risks and control measures relating to Covid19.
- We encourage guests to wear face-coverings, when not at their table.
We aim to provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy the fabulous drinks and food that The Voodoo Rooms is known for, and we would love to see you join us!
For all reservations and queries, please use this form above, or e-mail email@example.com or if it is after 5pm on the evening you plan to visit, please call 0131-556-7060. We will also welcome walk-in visits, space permitting.