We are open for food and drinks in our table service format on the upper floors, subject to the current goverment guidelines. We are still taking booking for events several months away.
When restrictions are lifted on Monday 9th August pre-booking will no longer be required. Bar service will resume and groups of 6 or more can pre-book tables in the main bar for drinks only (deposit required). The Ballroom will continue to be open to the public during August.
Visit this page to submit booking enquiries and view our safety policies.
At the this time the only food menu available will be the Summer 2021 Menu.
This is our set menu / pre-theatre set menu.
Available in the restaurant & bar. Over 18 only.
Two courses for £17, three courses for £23.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (Pre booking required): If you are taking advantage of this menu and we get the table back before 7pm, we will deduct 20% from your food bill. (Drinks not included). Not valid on Saturdays, or in conjuntion with any other offers.
- Soup of the day, ciabatta (v)
- Griddled courgettes with Serrano ham, pine nuts, citrus dressing (gf/n)
- Chicken liver pate, red onion marmalade and ciabatta toast
- Gourmet beef burger, sesame seed bun, monterey jack cheese, shoestring fries and coleslaw
- Roasted chorizo and potato salad, red onion and cherry tomato with garlic aioli (gf)
- Cod fillet, salsa verde, new potatoes, asparagus, heritage tomatoes and olives (gf)
- Cauliflower risotto, chocolate jelly & flaked almonds (n/v/gf)
- Home-made sticky toffee pudding, vanilla ice cream and macerated strawberry (v)
- Cheeseboard, brie, blue stilton & extra mature cheddar with smoked chilli jam, grapes and oatcakes
v = vegetarian, gf = gluten free, n = contains nuts
For parties of 8 or more we require a pre order at least 10 days in advance.
Tables of 5 or more will be subject to a 10% service charge.
Please inform your server of any dietary requirements when ordering.
All dishes are made in a kitchen environment that works with nuts.