The Voodoo Rooms is open, serving drinks and food in the Bar & Dining Room. We aim to provide a welcoming atmosphere and we would love you to join us!
Walk-ins are welcome where capacity allows, bar service is available in the main bar. Diners and groups are welcome to submit advance booking enquiries below. Main bar tables can be reserved for drinks only for parties of 6 or more (a deposit is required).******
Customers under 18 are not allowed in the bar areas. We can accommodate children aged 5 and over in the dining room if dining and with an adult, until 9pm Friday and Saturday and 10pm on other nights.
Click these links to view our current Drinks Menu and our Current Food Menu
Mon - Thu: 5pm - 1am
Fri: 3pm - 1am
Sat: 1pm - 1am
Sun: 3pm - 1am
Please use the form below for booking enquiries, or email email@example.com
The Voodoo Rooms Safety Guide
The safety of our staff and customers is our primary concern and we have a range of measures in place to ensure this.
Key features include:
- Face masks must be worn when entering, leaving and moving around the premises.
- Please check in and out, using our Test & Protect QR codes. If you don't have a smart phone we are required to manually take your details.
- Numerous anti-bac stations throughout the premises.
- Staff will wear face-coverings and follow a strict hand-washing discipline.
- All of our menus (and gantry listings) are available online, with options to order and pay prior to visit. Physical menus are single-use.
- High-frequency cleaning of high contact areas, e.g. handrails, door handles, toilets.
- More air flow, with increased ventilation.
We aim to provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy the fabulous drinks and food that The Voodoo Rooms is known for, and we would love to see you join us!
For all reservations and queries, please use the form above, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or if it is after 5pm on the evening you plan to visit, please call 0131-556-7060. We will also welcome walk-in visits, space permitting.